• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet trip question

sammi14

Warren Scout
My bunny will be going to the vets at the end of the month for his injection booster.

But what could i put in his carrier with him?

I had a pet blanket which he loved but he decided to hump it. so ive never given it to him again.

i was looking at one of them cushion beds for pets?

yeah i usually put a blanket, but as i scrunch it up a bit at the sides, he digs it and moves it all haha.

Hes a loon really.

so might have to try and get a cushion which he cant move (if you know what i mean)

I use one of Spenser's small fleece mats, but a folded towel would be fine. He normally manages to scrunch it up and end up sitting crossly on the plastic of the carrier. :roll:

We put newspaper and hay in for our outside bunnies and a towel with vetbed on top for the indoor buns :wave:

My lops move everything and anything I put in there :roll: i might try the newspaper and hay thing next time as that might keep them busy. Currently I use vetbed cut to fit.

Back