• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 more sleeps till Puffin comes homes!!!

Picking up his temporary (pre bonding) home tomorrow to set up ready for him :D

I think at the moment I am more excited about Puffin than having a baby. Puffin is coming sooner though so that's ok right?

KateB I don't think they will be able to resist each other. But I hope they are as in love as Barney and Roxy who just adore each other. Fingers crossed!

Jill, I broke the news to James last night that they'd be in the bathroom for a few days :D he he he.

ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, ONE MORE SLEEP, :love::love::love::love:

He's here!!! :D

Currently settling into his temporary home. He can sure hop for a little bun! :shock: Think I will have to bunny proof the whole garden and not just the patio. :D

Glad he has a forever home and fingers crossed for a smooth bonding :) Hope he settles in and looking forward to pics :) x

Well signs of a happy union are going well. I had planned not to let Puffin out of his hutch today to let him settle in...he decided that was a rubbish idea :roll: so Mist and Puffin have had a first little sniff through the run bars. No name calling and no scuffles. Miraculous!

Also they are both helicopter buns but with opposite ears that flop down so if they stand on the right side of each other they will have perfect hearing :lol:

Well signs of a happy union are going well. I had planned not to let Puffin out of his hutch today to let him settle in...he decided that was a rubbish idea :roll: so Mist and Puffin have had a first little sniff through the run bars. No name calling and no scuffles. Miraculous!

Also they are both helicopter buns but with opposite ears that flop down so if they stand on the right side of each other they will have perfect hearing :lol:

Cute! :love:

Back