• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Open Day 7th April 2012

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
poster.jpg

I'll definitely try and come along!!!!:thumb::wave:

Perhaps Christine Mason............Canine Friends who like to come along with me.

You've hopefully got your raffle tickets now.......of if not they should be on their way very soon. :thumb:

Last edited:

Perhaps Christine Mason............Canine Friends who like to come along with me.

You've hopefully got your raffle tickets now.......of if not they should be on their way very soon. :thumb:

They must be on their way - is it you organising the raffle???

Yes we've got them. I forgot to tell Caroline today. oops.

I'm hoping I may be able to come along :)

I have a stack big blue ikea bag full of newspaper if Hopper Haven wants it? Or will you be too busy on the day to take it?

Is there anything else I (or anyone else) could help with, anything to bring along to sell or something? x

Sorry I've not had a chance to come online and check this post...

Hope to see lots of you there today - the rabbits and piggies are busy this morning getting themselves preened and ready for inspection!

Theres plenty of yummy home made cakes and refreshments, and when the sun comes out it will be a great day.

If you want to come and say "hi" so I know who you are, I am in uniform with a black Hopper Haven gilet - be great to put faces to names!

Caroline

Got over to Hopper Haven about 3 ish today, a bit later than we had hoped for, but we were determined to make it. What a fabulous and dedicated team we met up with and we lost count of how many buns and piggies we fell for as we walked round visiting the residents.

We took Laura our Hopper Haven lady piggy with us to see Louise who rehomed her to us back in 2008 and she thouroughly enjoyed all the attention she had, she hasn't stopped crooning since getting home about what a fab day she had as well.

If you've never been over for an open day or a visit on Saturdays during the open season then I would really would recommend you do - as someone said on this thread earlier - it was a humbling and awesome experience - and I just have to agree. :wave::love:

I'm really pleased to hear that the day went well.:thumb: Well done to everyone who organised and attended it.

Unfortunately I was not feeling very well so didn't manage to go.:(

I do apologise.

Back