• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Pepsi & Fudge (Picture heavy)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
our latest bunnies to join the Tuckerbunnies warren.

Pepsi

11-3-12026.jpg

14-3-12002.jpg

FudgePepsi009.jpg

14-3-12013-1.jpg

14-3-12012-1.jpg

Fudge

11-3-12022.jpg

11-3-12029.jpg

FudgePepsi007.jpg

weeFudge002.jpg

14-3-12008.jpg

14-3-12022.jpg

Where do you find all these gorgeous little bunnies :love::love:

I wanted a tiny Nethie to bond with Faith and saw Fudge on rabbit rehome in a foster home for Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care in Glasgow, so we drove to Scotland on Saturday to collect Fudge who had been living with Pepsi but they had started fighting and the owner put a petition in the middle of a 3ft hutch and kept them either side of it and they ended up for rehoming. I knew if we came away with Fudge and left Pepsi behind that I would always feel guilty and he was so cute and so we came home with them both as it so happens Mike carries a spare pet carrier in his car in case we ever come across wild buns that have been hit by car's in the lanes round here and are badly hurt ( we have had 3 so far) :(

So we are hoping to bond a trio of wee Nethie buns :D

Every good wish to your new arrivals, and hoping all goes well with the bond. I've never met a really tiny bunny in the fur. xxx

They are gorgeous!! :love::love: How lovely of you to adopt both of them and give them a lovely forever home! Lucky buns! :love::love:

Back