• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got woken by 2 very stressed rabbits..

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Matilda and Grayson were thumping really loud! Loud enough to wake me up from a deep sleep!

Opened their crate they both lept on me and sat still! Which is odd as Matilda hates being cuddled! They were rather scared, I have no idea what spooked them tho! Theres nothing new or different in my room :/

They calmed down abit after cuddles and some fenugreeks! And are now both asleep!

Very very strange!

They could probably hear/smell a fox in the garden or a cat or something, you'd be surprised by the things that can startle them.

aww bless them. Gypsy gets startled by cats in the garden if the window is open. She also seems to be able to know which are the mean ones ( who would hurt her ) from the ones who are no threat. Storm on the other hand is totally oblivious :lol:

They could probably hear/smell a fox in the garden or a cat or something, you'd be surprised by the things that can startle them.

Yhh, tho the outside buns are fone, and their used to cats, I have 3 cats in my room overnight, its never bothered them before! Cud of been one of my other cats making a noise outside of my room I guess

Back