• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When your bunneh does something because the other one is doing it...

jeny

Warren Scout
But doesn't quite know why :lol:

We've got a run side wedged in the doorway as there is no door to the lounge/dining room(rabbit room), Hobbes keeps trying to pull it down to get into the living room (he has managed a few times), so Indy does it too...

He's a clever monkey, he's learned to lift and throw his head to the left and it moves... she's just gnawing at the bars. durr.:lol:

Aww reminds when we first got the girls as babies, and a few days after they settled in, one did a jump bolt upright in the air. Within 2 minutes the other 2 were copying and we had 3 little fluff balls repeatedly jumping up and down in the air, we were all in hysterics watching them and I actually had a tear in my eye watching them do their first attempts at binkies in our house :love: They honestly had a look about them like "I have no idea what I'm doing, but you seem to be doing it so what the hell" :D wish I'd grabbed the camera :cry::cry:

Aww reminds when we first got the girls as babies, and a few days after they settled in, one did a jump bolt upright in the air. Within 2 minutes the other 2 were copying and we had 3 little fluff balls repeatedly jumping up and down in the air, we were all in hysterics watching them and I actually had a tear in my eye watching them do their first attempts at binkies in our house :love: They honestly had a look about them like "I have no idea what I'm doing, but you seem to be doing it so what the hell" :D wish I'd grabbed the camera :cry::cry:

That must of been hysterical.

ha ha. Mine can sit in the shed for hours. When one decides to come out into the garden/run, the other 2 follow within a couple of minutes:lol::lol:

Back