• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

such naughty bunsters!

catxx

Mama Doe
Always out in the garden instagramming these little monsters.

6968806879_0ea0bcc973.jpg

6973076995_fd919f0056.jpg

6817591812_0529c5ece0.jpg

6800057994_771eb0f840.jpg

If you have instagram follow me @catxxy

I've seen these instagram app pics on facebook and thought they looked nice... may have to search. Is it a free one?

Woohoo will definitely search :) I am new to this iphone malarky... thought I was getting behind the times so bought a second hand one, it's just a 3g but I'm pleased so far!

hehe! I've got an old 3g too, it's slowly dying on me due to overuse haha. the instagram app works on it though and that's what's important. annoyed at how different it is on the newer OS though, which you can't get on a 3g, the OH has an iphone4 and his instagram looks different and has more effects, and he doesn't use the app either, hmph!

hehe! I've got an old 3g too, it's slowly dying on me due to overuse haha. the instagram app works on it though and that's what's important. annoyed at how different it is on the newer OS though, which you can't get on a 3g, the OH has an iphone4 and his instagram looks different and has more effects, and he doesn't use the app either, hmph!

The new ones do look snazzy! I've installed it now, I am sierra323 (without the *) and am following your pics thanks :) gorgeous bunnies!

Back