• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my foster bun Cassie

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Well Cassie is my most recent foster bun. A fellow fosterer phoned me up on sunday 2 weekends ago asking if I had any space as she was only supposed to be picking up 2 buns, but ended up with 3! So of course I said yes she can use my spare 'emergency' hutch and not 10 minuets later this gorgeous girl arrived!
Now she has already been reserved (by one of the people who runs the rescue! :) ) but thought you guys might like to see some pics, isnt she stunning?
Shes very very nervous, but getting better :) tho yesterday she decided to build a nest :shock: so hoping for no babies! once she is in the clear she will then be off to her new home :)
IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

a9792b53.jpg

Thank you :) She has gotten soo much better the past few days.... even comes up to me when i go in the shed to see her :love:

:)
catxx Im pretty sure she must be, her markings are pretty close, she didnt come from a breeder though so cant know for certain :)

Still no babies, looking like its just a false pregnancy (thankfully, dont need anymore! :lol: )

Back