• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tis mabels ere

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
naughty mummy fuminated me again :evil: she says i needed it, and told me to groom myself better, i can;t i need my beauty sleep :lol: anyway she
says tomorrow we got a treats, me and sox going to nannas to play out for abit, sox has never been in nannas garden, i likes it its fun

mabels

Spenser: A furminator! :shock: I don't like the sound of that at all. I would give my Mummy a good hard nip if she tries that on me.

Darcy: Furminator! Outragoues!:shock: I would tell my mommy off if she came near me with one of those! I prefer her stroking me lots, that gets rid of lots of malting fursies. If her hand aches well never mind, keep stroking slave!!:lol:

i do feel younger this morniing though :lol: i just needs the stupids suns to come out then can go to nannas

mabels x

Storm: Mummy tried a furminator on me and I rans away with it still in my fur :shock: I didn't even notice until the wifey-bun pointed it out to me :? thought it was a new hair accessory:lol:

cancelled, mummy cancelled our day out, sun not come out as promised and temperature still only 4c :cry:

mabels x

Back