• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty bunnies!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I let Strawbs out to free range when I got home from school and just been out to put him away. Somehow during the last hour he has managed to open to door to Snows wendy house and both were in her run! She ran out and so I managed to close the door quick on Strawbs and then snow ran into Strawbs house so she is locked in there!

Both are looking very confused at being locked in each others house but I need to wait until the OH is home before we can grab them both and swap them back over!

I think the OH must have forgotten to pull the bolt on Snows door so Strawbs has managed to pull it open!

I have checked them both over and all seems fine, I am very suprised as when we tried to bond them there was a major fight and Snowdrop was trying to kill him! I am not sure how long they have been together but it could be up to an hour!

They certainly keep me on my toes!

:love: I love Strawberry escapades. I'm glad both were ok though :) Keep checking for wounds over the next couple of days in case they scab.

ditto!

Maybe worth another bonding attempt? :D

Ha ha! Any rescue that is willing to try it can but there is no way I will attempt it at home. The rescue that tried last time said they would never try and rebond snowdrop as she is too violent!

Just seen this. Glad they are OK. Bunnies like to keep us on our tows. Spenser's favourite thing is to escape from my room, and there was some thumping and honking earlier in the week. Spring seems to have affected his capacity for mischief.

Ha ha! Any rescue that is willing to try it can but there is no way I will attempt it at home. The rescue that tried last time said they would never try and rebond snowdrop as she is too violent!

:shock: Oh dear, sounds like you've been lucky then! :lol: Naughty bunnies, hope they get back to their own homes soon!

Back