• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Happy 1st anniversay Estelle" says Frankie.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
It was their 1st anniversary on 13th March.

Frankie obviously forgot to buy some flowers for Estelle. Or did he have a nibble of them when feeling a little peckish?

2012_0313March14th20120005.jpg

Estelle: I'm not talking to you. No flowers, no chocolates..........no nothing!!!:(:(:evil:

2012_0313March14th20120004.jpg

Frankie: Please forgive me!!!! I'm just a little bunny with not much pocket money.

2012_0313March14th20120003.jpg

Estelle: Okay I forgive you seeing as you as just so cute.

2012_0313March14th20120012.jpg

Frankie: Look at me.......who's the lucky bunny having such a beautiful partner. Ooooooh Estelle.:love::love::love:

Did you bond them yourself? I think theie marriage took place at Windwhistle, and am curious to know if Estelle was territorial at all when they got home.

Their 'marriage' was at Windwhistle. Everything was hunky dory there!!:thumb:

Uopn their return.............Plumptious Scrupmtious became extremely territorial.

They both spent almost a week in the kitchen. Good neutral space. Bad when needing to cook food etc!!!

Both adore each other now.:thumb::thumb:

Are you thinking, what I think you are thinking?

Uopn their return.............Plumptious Scrupmtious became extremely territorial.

They both spent almost a week in the kitchen. Good neutral space. Bad when needing to cook food etc!!!

Are you thinking, what I think you are thinking?[/QUOTE]

I might be. ;)

I am also thinking there is no way Spenser's grandparents would take kindly to the presence of two rabbits in our rather small kitchen!

Are you thinking, what I think you are thinking?[/QUOTE]

I might be. ;)

I am also thinking there is no way Spenser's grandparents would take kindly to the presence of two rabbits in our rather small kitchen!

How about two bunnies.............outdoors?

Ooooooh, I wonder?!!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for any developments.

Back