• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

parsley ££??

bigwigbunny

Warren Scout
hello :) my "little" fella loves parsley and i know how good it is for their gut but he's a giant rabbit so eats a lot. atm i'm buying plants from supermarkets at about £1.40 a tub which over a month adds upto an expenditure of about £50, which given the current economic situation is a lot of money to find on top of hay other plants pellets etc etc you all know how it is lol. i have tried growing them at home but have been less than successful in meeting bunny needs - so was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else i can get them from - perhaps buying on bulk which i would be more than willing to do - keeping them alive or regrowing has proved a lot easier than growing from seed. ty :)

Have you tried wilkos?

2 years ago I had a few pots from there, which were soil, with a peel back lid, and you planted the seeds supplied.

So simple and foolproof even I managed it! And they were quite cheap as well.

there is a local market not to far away that comes once a week - never thought to look there - silly me!!!!! definitely worth seeing what they have to offer ty

If you buy them in a pot from the supermarket and then repot them to a larger tub they will often grow quite a bit more. It can be hard to grow from seed, but there's no harm in keeping on trying. The seeds are extremely cheap from LIDL at the moment (saw them two weeks ago), 50p for two packs. A bit of compost and some pots and in a few months it should save you a bit of money.

Back