• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit & Gorrilla friends!!!!

sorry but I am totally against that.poor rabbit :(
it says it has a place to get away of the gorilla mis behaves, well if the gorilla suddenly thumps it, even in play, it won't have a chance to get away.
Anyone else watched gorillas in zoos tenderly pushing and touching the birds that come down to scrounge..then after a while the gorillas just flatten them:(

How ridiculous, dangerous and stupid. This is a million times worse than a rabbit with a guinea pig on so many levels. Blimey. :shock:

However lovely it may be I do feel concerned for the rabbits safety :shock: I mean gorillas can just flash without warning if they feel like it and poor bunny might not be able to run quickly enough

Sorry but I think this is a stupid idea! The bunny could easily be injured by the gorilla. Also I dont get that the bunny is supposed to be company for the gorilla?!

Back