• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We demands nose rubs!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Harvey: "Look Lilly our human has it's hand on the floor! If we bow down and look cute we will gets a nose rub!"
Lilly: "I thought you had it trained Harvey? Why does it keep taking breaks to point that shiny rectangle at us?"
Harvey "SHHHH LOOK CUTE!!"

HarveyandLilly.jpg

I know where I am in rabbit hierarchy.... right at the bottom :lol:

I most certainly did give in :lol: I'm no longer allowed to give head rubs one at a time, the other will run over all jealous and get into a position ready for attention :p

its so cute when they do this! Malteser is a sucker for a head rub and will put his chin on the floor all night if possible :love: I hope you get some bunny kisses in return, they just melt your heart!
Do you get ankle/ foot nudges and pulling of your trouser legs prior to the chin on the ground?

Harvey gives me many kisses in return, he is the lickiest bunny ever! I only got Lilly on Friday and she doesn't seem to be a naturally licky bunny but she's just got comfortable with laying on my lap which is lovely :)

I have occasionally gotten headbutts from an impatient Harvey waiting for a fuss, generally he will just sit and stare, completely frozen, all I have to say is "oh all right" and his head is on the floor waiting :lol: he's a lucky boy to have his new wifeybun to give him licks all day now, although he does most of the grooming in the relationship :p

awwww! I guess being a licky bun he would be the groomer in the relationship lol! You can't beat bunny kisses can you? :love:
Maybe his wifeybun will start licking when she has settled in

She has actually started licking him quite a lot, only when she can't see me looking though! I peek out into their hutch and I often see her grooming him! As the head rub and parsley supplier I reckon she'll one day provide me with a thank you lick but for now it's good to have her comfortable enough to jump on my lap :)

Totally agree with you about bunny kisses though, best thing ever :) and Harvey is such a licky thing I know I can have them whenever I want, all I do is pick him up and he starts licking away! He is definitely the exception to the rule that bunnies are not pets to be cuddled, he loves it! Climbed into my arms yesterday for a squeeze and a lick!

haha! Malteser thinks he is human so that explains why he loves cuddles, affection and gives so much in return! Bunny love is the best love there is :love:

Back