• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steve is now rushing Lily to the vets/ pics p16

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

Went outside to clean out Jojo's hutch to find out frail girl Lily unable to keep herself upright :( It is amazing how she has battled on for so long in such a frail body. I have a good guess what the outcome is going to be :( but you never know there may be a miracle :? I have a horrible feeling she needs a dental too :cry:

It was awful as had to wait for Heather to stop washing her before we popped her in a carrier :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Lily is home :shock: :D She is dizzy so we are trying meds to see if it helps her :) I wasn't expecting that, she really is a miracle bunny :love:

She is not looking great but at least she has stopped falling forward as she sits. She is still doing this strange chewing on nothing thing but apparently her teeth are fine :?

Our little Lily :love: This is how she always sits now, but today she kept rocking on to her head and then trying to pull herself back up :( It does seem to have improved a little now

P1020253.jpg

She even has a dirty nose from falling on her face :(
P1020255.jpg

She is out in the sunshine today and she seems a little brighter, has even had a face wash but then she just falls asleep with her face in the dirt :(

Back