• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin + Stanley U/D 16/3 Page 134

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Major flare up of his chronic ear infection (same problem as Morse) :cry:

Colin is not eating and clearly feeling very unwell :cry: He is back on his meds and I will be speaking with C this morning. If she needs to see Colin it will have to be a Home Visit as I am in too much pain (fractured rib) to carry Colin who weighs almost 4kg.

:cry:

Last edited:
Thanks, he is now on some pretty heavy duty analgesia and it seems to be helping. He has taken 40ml of syringe feed and he has eaten some Dandelion Leaves and a bit of hay too.

Why oh why have humans messed with nature, English Lops and their ears :cry:

Thanks, he is now on some pretty heavy duty analgesia and it seems to be helping. He has taken 40ml of syringe feed and he has eaten some Dandelion Leaves and a bit of hay too.

Why oh why have humans messed with nature, English Lops and their ears :cry:

Because 'we' are idiots :(

Healing vibes coming for both of you! (((((((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))))))
When did you fracture a rib? Is this still from the car incident? :(

I hope the meds are helping and Colin is feeling a bit better. I am sorry to hear your rib is so bad.:cry::cry:

Colin is not doing at all well :cry: Laura has said that she or C will visit if needs be, but at the moment he is already on all the appropriate treatment xx

My poor boy :cry:

Rabbits135.jpg

Back