• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mother and her kits need a home!

Hello everyone!

I'm desperate to find a temporary or even a permanent home for a female bunny, male bunny and their kits. They were found in a barn and is being fed/watered by a women who has a horse on the nearby field. The kits are about 3 weeks old and desperately need a home with their mum. The lady who has been feeding them can't take them on as she has animals of her own. I would love to rear them up for adoption. However, I also have animals of my own and I dont earn much money (being a 15 year old and all). These bunnies need to find a home soon otherwise I fear the worst for them. The women who owns the barn refuses to look after them. I have sent an old hutch of mine so that they have some more space to roam. The father of the kits is currently living in a rat cage! The Sheffield/Chesterfield RSPCA have no space for them and are not going to get involved.
If you have any place for them at home or in a shelter, either in Chesterfield or Sheffield,
PLEASE CONTACT ME A.S.A.P ON:
sarahleebeal@hotmail.co.uk

Please take these bunnies on. It would mean the WORLD to me and would definately put my mind to rest...:cry:

I contacted a centre and they said that they would be able to take the mum and the kits. However, they would have to be used for breeding purposes only, otherwise they would have to kill them. I would never allow rabbits to be for breeding. I want to make sure that the bunnies are spayed/neutered.

Tbh, I dont even call it a rescue.

I live in Sheffield. However the bunnies are in Chesterfield. Tomorrow, Im gonna ring some more rescues and see how it goes. I just really wanna find them a home with their mum. The dad needs a home too:(

I'm near there. Message greeleaf rescue in here, they are fantastic. I foster for them and currently have space. X

They are bradford I think but operate nationally. I foster for them and am not far from chesterfield so if greenleaf were to take the buns on it might be that they come direct to me/i collect. But have a chat with jane at greenleaf, she's really nice and understanding x

Woop woop!

All of the bunnies have been rehomed! Within a few weeks of spreading the message through family and friends, the mum, the dad and their kits have a lovely new family to enjoy their lives with.
HUGE thank you to everyone who replied and sent me messages on where I could rehome them!

Back