• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how cute...

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Is this photo? :D:D:D

P1040671.jpg

She's mine :lol:

Thanks all :D They are the best! I don't know if anyone remembers me saying V was being so destructive (just after they got bonded)but they have both settled down this last month or so. We gave them more time out, logs to chew and grassy mats to wreck and are trying to channel that energy elsewhere and it's worked so far so thanks for all the advice guys ~ you saved my house :thumb:

It is hard to believe this is the same bunny I rescued. I am so pleased that, also thanks to your tlc and expertise, she has turned into such a chilled beautiful bunny. And as for Vinny after everything he went through....:love: Well done for kerbing his energy, though he is so cute, you couldn't POSSIBLY care. ;)

It is hard to believe this is the same bunny I rescued. I am so pleased that, also thanks to your tlc and expertise, she has turned into such a chilled beautiful bunny. And as for Vinny after everything he went through....:love: Well done for kerbing his energy, though he is so cute, you couldn't POSSIBLY care. ;)

Aww thanks Jo, she is a dream to own. Great house bunny:thumb:. Not sure what she would've been like had I eventually put her outside with the others. She is friendly but hates being picked up so she'll have a stroke but if she gets so much as a wiff you are 'going in' to grab she legs it :lol: Gordon's nickname for her is ' flat-head' :oops::oops::lol::lol:

Back