• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel soo naughty

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
yesterday i nearly had a heart attack went to the bathroom, and saw a black furry thing move, and thought omg a giant rat :shock: :oops: then mabel came shooting out :lol:
today heard crashing and banging in bathroom and she had trashed the bin and emptied all contents onto bathroom floor, i said naughty grl , she ran off and thought she would of gone back in room, went n and sox was lookng at me as f to say well she not come back :lol: searched back in bathroom, but she had gone into sisters room as she knew she had been bad :lol:
dad came home to say hello and she tried to go to bathroom to tip bin up again :lol:

yes on top of all that if i don;t turn lights off by 10pm for bed she starts scratching at me to do soo, she won;t let me stay up :lol:

Hahaha norty bun! :lol: If Bella was free range she'd be causing havoc 24/7, believe me! She's a little terror as well :lol:

Back