• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delilah honeybunny in for Spey

Aw bless her. Sure the poos will come...she didn't stop when she was here! Lol. And as for eating veg. IT took me WEEKS to get her pellets changed as she's a fussy madam. Does she ever leave anything you give her?

Aw bless her. Sure the poos will come...she didn't stop when she was here! Lol. And as for eating veg. IT took me WEEKS to get her pellets changed as she's a fussy madam. Does she ever leave anything you give her?

nope she's eaten everything..hay (two different kinds) excell, SS and Optimum pellets..savoy cabbage, spring greens, carrots, apple, brocolli, parsley, basil, dill and apple and pear sticks :D

nope she's eaten everything..hay (two different kinds) excell, SS and Optimum pellets..savoy cabbage, spring greens, carrots, apple, brocolli, parsley, basil, dill and apple and pear sticks :D

Good grief! :shock: Do you have a magic word you use for fussy nommers?

Good grief! :shock: Do you have a magic word you use for fussy nommers?
Yep..well a few really

" eat..it's all you'll get !:lol:

in all the time of having had 100s of rabbits..only ever had 2 who refused to eat hay..nothing could get them to touch it
then a couple have not liked parsnip and a couple haven't liked pear or peppers..but apart from that everything goes!

She would eat everything eventually but ate round stuff&only ate rest when desperate. To be fair she always loved hay which is main thing&had been given norhjng but PAH pellets before I got her-despite pleading advice to slowly introduce stuff. She fame to me in a hamster carrier with no paper or hay. Wedged in. Happily she is with Jill now. Safe&a greedy guts. Teehee.

Yep..well a few really

" eat..it's all you'll get !:lol:

in all the time of having had 100s of rabbits..only ever had 2 who refused to eat hay..nothing could get them to touch it
then a couple have not liked parsnip and a couple haven't liked pear or peppers..but apart from that everything goes!

*sighs* ... and toddles off to supermarket to buy parsley and fine green beans because Spenser will not eat his rocket. :oops:

Hope Delilah continues to make a good recovery. Any chance of a photo?

Delilah has produced loads of poos and wees and is back to normal! :D
pics in a couple of days if i get time!!
and don't worry if spencer won't eat rocket Susie..salad things aren't as important as veg and can cause the runs..so big variety of veg and forage is healthy for buns :D

She would eat everything eventually but ate round stuff&only ate rest when desperate. To be fair she always loved hay which is main thing&had been given norhjng but PAH pellets before I got her-despite pleading advice to slowly introduce stuff. She fame to me in a hamster carrier with no paper or hay. Wedged in. Happily she is with Jill now. Safe&a greedy guts. Teehee.

Meg was like this to start with. She eats so slow we have to distract V away from her otherwise he steels it :roll::lol:

Back