• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brc

Katie1504

Young Bun
Hello.

Is anyone a member of the BRC? I have been looking at doing it and I just want to know what you get when you join and if it is worth it.

Thanks

Katie

I think most members do not have much to do with the BRC as they deal a lot with breeders. As this site is mainly rescue based most members aim to rehome rescue rabbits as there are many, many in rescues looking for homes. However we do have one or two who breed or have done in the past.

Its an organisation to allow breeders to buy rings for baby rabbits and to enter shows, if you do not plan on breeding or showing there really is very little point joining as you dont get anything else for your money, the magazine (fur and feather) does often have useful articles as well as show results but that is separate to the BRC, you pay another amount for it and you dont have to be a member to recieve it. You'd be much better off joining the RWA as that fee includes their magazine which if you're not interested in shows is much better
x

its mainly for breeders and exhibiters/show based owners the brc think, f you would like to join a group aimed at welfare for rabbits many of us on here
are members of the rabbit welfare associato and fund (RWAF) you get rabbiting on magazine quartely for a years membershp each year :thumb:

Back