• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Like Siamese Cats,do you??

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Mine is going begging.Look what hes done...to BOTH sides of my spare cage.......

photo0601.jpg
photo0602.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!! Hes currently curled up by my side.....asleep and the picture of Innocence.....

Eeeek! You should see the shredded carpets we now have in EVERY doorway of our rented house from Mia :shock:

Little horror! :shock:... Our one and only carpet on the stairs has become more thread pulled than carpet. And don't get me started about the new John Lewis matress (£800 I might add!) we got in January. The leaflet that came with it said leave it to air for a few hours before putting any bedding on it. So after admiring it with us, Madame snuck in the bedroom later and was caught red pawed by hubby dancing around on it and pulling the little button tuffs off :evil:

aren't cat's awesome? my moggy has ruined one sofa to the point it had to be thrown out, working on another, has clawed the stair carpet to bits, and there are clean spots all over the carpet where she's wolfed her food too quick and puked, my poor daddy! she lives with him rather than me (his little shadow).

aren't cat's awesome? my moggy has ruined one sofa to the point it had to be thrown out, working on another, has clawed the stair carpet to bits, and there are clean spots all over the carpet where she's wolfed her food too quick and puked, my poor daddy! she lives with him rather than me (his little shadow).

Frankie says that's there way of telling you to buy them a cat tree!

Our cats shredded - and I mean shredded!!!! the wallpaper off the kitchen, dinining room and hallway walls.. Until we bought them a cat tree. Now they are as good as gold :D

My mum complains about her settee being scratched by our cat but hasn't got a cat scratchpost for him and won't get one

Ruthie xxx

Frankie says that's there way of telling you to buy them a cat tree!

Our cats shredded - and I mean shredded!!!! the wallpaper off the kitchen, dinining room and hallway walls.. Until we bought them a cat tree. Now they are as good as gold :D

We got her a cat tree, she stood on it and used it as platform to scratch higher up the sofa...she has no interest whatsoever in cat trees and when she plays with toys she scares herself and runs off. She's an RSPCA cat, got her when she was 5 or 6.

Hahaha, the little monkey!

Skye's got several scratching posts but she prefers my wicker laundry basket. :roll:

We've got a big climbing frame for ours and they love it. It doesn't stop them scratching the banister but then again the climbing frame isn't next to the banister and you're supposed to put it there to try to stop them

Ruthie xxx

Shakespeare has a giant cat tree and he loves it, but that doesn't stop him scratching my chair when he wants to get my attention. Little monster!

Back