• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum and Raisin explore the outside world for the first time.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
They have always been house bunnies but given I hope to bond them into a quad with Floppy and Millie I thought it was time to pop them outside on the warmer days.

Rum was very keen to explore and was very relaxed.
20120312_131853.jpg

Raisin wasn't as keen and preferred hiding.
20120312_131959.jpg

Rum enjoyed putting her climbing skills to good use,
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

20120312_132022.jpg

Raisin eventually started to explore.
20120312_131908.jpg

OMG Rums wee face in that third photo, they are so lovely and not too far away for stealing either. :lol:

OMG Rums wee face in that third photo, they are so lovely and not too far away for stealing either. :lol:

Uh oh, must not forget the padlock at night when they go outside! I love that photo of Rum too, that face is just adorable!:love::love::love::love:

Those are two lucky bunnies! I'm getting impatient for the snow to go and the grass to grow. My three need to get out of the house desperately. :( They're almost as barnsour as I am.
Is that a child's playbench that Rum is sitting on? I would never have thought to build a run with such a thing but it sure looks like she was enjoying it! :)
Poor shy little Raisin...glad he finally got the hang of being outdoors. I love the long green tubes for them to run through too, how fun! :)
Beautiful pix! They are so photogenic. :love:

Those are two lucky bunnies! I'm getting impatient for the snow to go and the grass to grow. My three need to get out of the house desperately. :( They're almost as barnsour as I am.
Is that a child's playbench that Rum is sitting on? I would never have thought to build a run with such a thing but it sure looks like she was enjoying it! :)
Poor shy little Raisin...glad he finally got the hang of being outdoors. I love the long green tubes for them to run through too, how fun! :)
Beautiful pix! They are so photogenic. :love:

It is so hard when you can't get them outside and I am sure you have a much longer and colder winter than us!

Rum us sitting in the base of what was a child's toy. It had an activity thing that went on top which played music, had spinning things and lights. It broke but the base us one of the best rabbit toys ever, they all love sitting in it and munching!

Off to pop them out for a second day!

Back