• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch this space tomorrow!!!! Or not as the case may be. u/d post 8

Oh pants!!!!!!!!!!!! My camera is playing up.

There were going to be some photos..............yes more photos of Estelle and Frankie.

It is their 1st anniversary today.:thumb::thumb::thumb::love::love::love:

One year of bunny love............................:D:D

Not pants, BIG pants if your camera is playing up on their anniversary. :evil: Spenser would have sent a card if we'd known.

I work late on Tuesdays, but will look by later in the hope of a photo. :wave:

Huge, extremely gigantic pants.

The young lovers have been posing beautifully today.............................they must know about the camera not working!

Perhaps they have sabotaged it beforehand.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

:shock::shock::shock:You're so demanding!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:Whimper, whimper..................slopes off to hide under the duvet.

Boo hoo................boo, hoo.

Nobody loves me, nobody cares. You only want me for my buns!!!!

I'd love to see a photo of you on the bike! :thumb:

But really, we MUST have photos of the lovers. Hasn't your phone got a camera? I thought I was the only person whose phone didn't have a camera. :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:You're so demanding!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:Whimper, whimper..................slopes off to hide under the duvet.

Boo hoo................boo, hoo.

Nobody loves me, nobody cares. You only want me for my buns!!!!

I'm sorry, didn't mean to upset you. You know we love you Auntie Di!:love::love::love:

I'd love to see a photo of you on the bike! :thumb:

But really, we MUST have photos of the lovers. Hasn't your phone got a camera? I thought I was the only person whose phone didn't have a camera. :lol:

I will take some photos of me and my vroom, vroom big motorbike.:D:D

And no, I don't have a phone with a camera on. So there are two of us now. A very elite club me thinks!

Please be patient with me..................I'm trying to get it sorted, in between trying to do paperwork for my business. I hate paperwork.:censored:

Back