• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee Fudge & Pepsi & Thank You Shazzabunny.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to Sharon (Shazzabunny) for making Mike and I so welcome yesterday when we went up to Scotland to collect Fudge and Pepsi. We originally went to collect Fudge to bond with our little Nethie girl Faith but just one cuddle from Pepsi and we were smitten and couldn't leave without him. Hopefully we can bond a trio of wee Nethies :D
Nearly brought her gorgeous cat home to :lol::lol:

Thank you so much xxxxx

Arriving home wee Fudge
11-3-12022.jpg

and Pepsi.
11-3-12026.jpg

Faith looking very impressed at Fudge
11-3-12032.jpg

Pepsi
11-3-12035.jpg

Fudge
11-3-12029.jpg

A sleepy Fudge this morning
12-3-12001.jpg

Faith say's hello to Fudge.
12-3-12002.jpg

:D:D:D It was wonderful to meet you Maysie, i know i keep saying it, but you and Mike are so lovely, and were so generous with the treats you brought for the bunnies and the donation you made to the rescue, thank you. I truly could have sat and chatted to you all day, it was great to meet you, and you are more than welcome again if you ever find yourself in Scotland.

Ha ha yes that was hilarious, Kayla the cat was being a complete tart rolling about on Maysie's knee when she accidently rolled off and right into Maysie's bag :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pepsi and Fudge have the most awesome home now, and i do hope the trio works, but if not, Faith has her pick of two handsome boys. Faith is a wee cutie, i love the picture of her flirting :love:.

I have been telling everyone at work about how you just happened to have a spare carrier ;):lol:.

Oh i love the pictures :love::love::love::love::love: what a happy ending for the boys, and wee Faith :love:

Awww, I am so glad that you took the two of them :) Another two cuties to add to your bunnies......I think your mob are fast becoming one of my fav. RU groups!

I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to Sharon (Shazzabunny) for making Mike and I so welcome yesterday when we went up to Scotland to collect Fudge and Pepsi. We originally went to collect Fudge to bond with our little Nethie girl Faith but just one cuddle from Pepsi and we were smitten and couldn't leave without him. Hopefully we can bond a trio of wee Nethies :D
Nearly brought her gorgeous cat home to :lol::lol:

Thank you so much xxxxx

Arriving home wee Fudge
11-3-12022.jpg

and Pepsi.
11-3-12026.jpg

Faith looking very impressed at Fudge
11-3-12032.jpg

Pepsi
11-3-12035.jpg

Fudge
11-3-12029.jpg

A sleepy Fudge this morning
12-3-12001.jpg

Faith say's hello to Fudge.
12-3-12002.jpg

Nicee to wee them settleing with you ...But Im not happy with you . You should have poped around to meet our lot when you were here and sorry to say I would be down the motorway after you if you stole my cat from Shazs

Back