• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paintbox in the garden :) Running jumps, binkies & a handbrake turn! Then flopped!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Paintbox in the garden :) Running jumps, binkies & a handbrake turn! Then flopped!

Paintbox: "I has bin pwactising mah jumpings and dah runnings and I finks I ams getting very nearly quite good! Wot doos yous finks? Check outs mah handbwake turn at dah end of dah mooovee!" :D

"I not no need to pwactise dah sleepsies as dis comes naturally to meh now. Mah mummeh dids shows meh how to snoozies and flops wen I was vewwy littull :love: You can sees a picachore of meh snoozings right at dah ends of dah filmsies :D. Byeeeee bye arrrwooo luvs Paintbox :wave:"

I'm going to come back later and enjoy this properly as I have a bit of work that really needs doing just now. :oops:

Paintbox :loves:

Wowwwwweeeeee :shock: aunty Jen did tell me about your speedy antics and binkies but when I came to see you on Saturday you didnt do them .. I think you were enjoying the sun too much and flopped out all comfy with your mummy :love:

Aunty Jens description of you was very accurate though and you are so speedy and look at your big fluffy tail and white feets you are adorable!

It looks like you had a wonderful time in Aunty Jens garden .. keep on practising but you are very good at running and jumping and binkies and handbreak turns .. and being very gorgeous indeed

:wave: bye little paintbox .. hope Aunty Jen posts more videos when she can capture them x

She looks as if she is enjoying herself. The high kick in the mddle of the video is very impressive. :D Is Paintbox a bit smaller than her sisters? She looks about the same size as my wee friend Mr McFlurry.

She looks as if she is enjoying herself. The high kick in the mddle of the video is very impressive. :D Is Paintbox a bit smaller than her sisters? She looks about the same size as my wee friend Mr McFlurry.

No :shock: She's around the same size as the others except for Chess who is a more petite lady :love: She's actually not that much smaller than her mum :shock:

No :shock: She's around the same size as the others except for Chess who is a more petite lady :love: She's actually not that much smaller than her mum :shock:

:shock: And I know you have mentioned that September is bigger than Spenser. Mentioning no numbers of course as it is not polite to talk about a lady's weight.

:shock: And I know you have mentioned that September is bigger than Spenser. Mentioning no numbers of course as it is not polite to talk about a lady's weight.

Absolutely!

:lol:

To be fair, September USED to be heavier than Spenser but since losing her 'baby tum' she's around the same I think - although a different shape I'm sure ;) Paintbox isn't as long in the body as her mum, more 'boxy' which strangely enough is my nickname for her :lol::love:

Spenser (since he's a buck we needed worry about the numbers) weighed 2.9kg at the vet last week, which is 105 grammes less than just before Christmas.

Spenser (since he's a buck we needed worry about the numbers) weighed 2.9kg at the vet last week, which is 105 grammes less than just before Christmas.

A very handsome & trim boy indeed ;):love:

September will next be weighed before she's speyed (very soon). She's was 3.1kg last time we visited the vets in December and 3.4kg prior to that (3-4 weeks after she arrived) so I'll be interested to see if she's lost any more :) She's certainly MUCH fitter and in better shape :thumb: :love:

Aunty Jens ... my mummy said you didnts realise how liccles I was ... I is very liccles you know and I can still squeeze myself into tiny liccle spaces ... I put my ears back and squish .. im in ... I like it but mummy does this face and says oh Beeeeeeee :roll:

This is just a dog bowl but I likes it .. it was afters my poorly eye and I didnt wants mummy to do my eye dwops so I sats in my bowl on the shelfs and so she would take a flashy fing and forgets to do my dwops .. she didnts forgets .. but youse can see I is only liccles .. and my mummy said in 9 weeks and 4 days it will be my 1st birfdays .. I dont know what that means but she said I wills be 1 years old ... errm I best get off this threads though as its Paintboxes thread .. anyways mummy said to shows you this pictures of me in my bowls. Byes Aunty Jens :wave: oh and fanks for my twigs they is so nommy! x

0108d253.jpg

Aww very cute with the runnings and the jumpings :love: I love the 'bounding' leapy runs as well, Rosie does them but I'm always too mesmerised to take pics :lol:

:love: love paintbox :love: such a beautiful bun x me thinks Hopscotch is going to look massive next to Joey, I'm sure he weighed 1.8kgs when he last went to the vets :shock:

@BeeBee so sweet, hope your eye is better now x
:love:

Bless her - she is loving running and binkying around the garden. She is an agile little fluff ball :thumb::love::love:

Back