• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies at the vets - update

Bailey:)

Warren Scout
Well, Bailey and Lola have been dropped off this morning for their spay / castrate. So nervous! I brought way more than I needed too :oops:

Just going to clear their runs so they don't have anything to jump too much onto. Then it'll be waiting for a call :(

Last edited:
Thinking of you and hoping all goes well for them.

I had Spenser done about this time last year, so know how anxious you'll be feeling.

Sending lots of vibes their way, I know how anxious you must be feeling. When Macie went in for her spay I spent the day re-flooring her cage and just keeping myself really busy until the vets called in the afternoon :)

I've spent all morning cleaning out both the runs :lol: Stopped for a bit of lunch now, hoping to hear from them soon!

Update

It's been a stressful couple of days!!

Bailey was was pretty much back to normal yesterday, minus the gusto he usually eats with but that seems to be returning quickly!

However I had a few worries with Lola :( She spent most of the past 2 days sat in the corner looking miserable. The only thing she would eat was Corriander, wouldn't touch anything else. In the end I had to keep trying to hand feed her to make sure she was actually eating. Of course I know it was because she was in pain. I wish I had put of the neutering until after payday, I literally could not afford any pain killers for her. I feel so bad!

Thankfully, we had poops this morning (tiny ones but a few of them!) and shes happily munched on Parsley, Cucumber, Spring Greens, Corriander (of course!) and a small bit of apple. She seems 10 times better than she was this morning and kept forcfully nudging me for nose rubs!

I am so relieved that she seems on the mend now! They are going to the vets tomorrow morning for post op checks. But all looks like it will be okay now :)

Thank you for the kind words I have recieved :love: I really do wish I had waited though, so lucky that she forgives me!

Back