• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a fright this morning!!! (something of an Update!!!!!)

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
I'm home alone this morning. Pretty much used to it, but still go jump easily!

I was having a shower and I thought I heard something - wasn't sure what - maybe my phone alarm going off again? I though - I can't have been in the shower that long! Checked my phone when I got out of the shower and it wasn't that. So forgot about it.

Getting dressed, I thought I heard something again, musical. A piano.

My piano is downstairs. I'm upstairs. No one else in the house.

Regretted reading the ghost thread on here the other night!

Threw clothes on (never got dressed so fast - didn't want to be caught unaware!) and snuck down stairs.

Opened the kitchen door....

...and Binky is sitting on my piano stool like flipping Beethoven! She'd been having a right little play on the piano! Camera battery needs charging :( boo!

I hope this isn't a regular thing - my neighbours must think I'm hopeless on the piano!!

Last edited:
You have a virtuoso bunny there! Can't imagine how spooked you felt hearing the piano downstairs.:shock::shock:

that's brilliant :lol::lol::lol: keep your phone charged in case he goes for a repeat performance :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

Clever Binky! You should install CCTV so we can all watch the piano playing bunny! :lol::lol::lol:

2012-03-12165619.jpg

Came home to this - no way. Turns out she was after my pretty flowers from last week :(

Can't see any obvious cuts or anything on the rabbits - they are more than lively in fact.

But could the roses hurt them? I have no doubt they've been eating them.

Oh that's good.

I called the vet earlier to check - the reception said she would call back.

Still waiting...:roll:

Little monsters have been on a crazy high! Do the roses make them a bit batty I wonder!

Roses are perfectly safe - they love them! (as you have no doubt discovered :lol::lol:)

This whole thread is :love:

What a shame about your stuff. Thank goodness the buns aren't hurt. My guys love roses and I quite often nick some from my mums garden!

Have they managed not to damage anything today then?:lol:

Not yet ali :lol: We had to close the piano lid because they (they being Binky!) keep playing on it. But now, OH says she jumps onto it, and the lid is on an angle, so slides right back off :lol:

Back