• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding.. ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb:

They are so beautiful.

How does your very glossy dutchie deal with your loppy's ears? I find when I bond uppy and loppy that the uppy has no idea what to do with the ears :lol:

I hope things carry on positively :)

i didn;t see your original posts, and wasn;t onlne or in when you posted, maybe everyone was busy at that time and not online to look it was such a nice day maybe they where spending time with their bunnies too or somethng else, defo look at sky-o's link :wave:

im sorry you felt you had to delete your photos

Thanks Whitehood..... :wave:

This thread has just reminded me why I dont post pics of my bunnies any more :(

So sorry you only got one reply, but I am afraid that if you aren't in the clique then you get ignored, it's very sad because all of our bunnies are as important as everyone elses, I get very few replies when I put up pictures, it's very disheartening, when I mentioned it last time someone came on and made the nasty remark that it was probably because nobody had got anything nice to say about my thread

Hope you are OK:wave:

So sorry you only got one reply, but I am afraid that if you aren't in the clique then you get ignored, it's very sad because all of our bunnies are as important as everyone elses, I get very few replies when I put up pictures, it's very disheartening, when I mentioned it last time someone came on and made the nasty remark that it was probably because nobody had got anything nice to say about my thread

Hope you are OK:wave:

Threads don't get many replies sometimes for a whole number of reasons, as explained perfectly in the thread that's already been linked to on here. There is often the mention of cliques and this is used as some sort of 'excuse' for a lack of replies but it's nonsense, quite frankly and just causes arguments on the forum. I've looked through your recent posts, Theo, and your photo threads have had a couple of pages of replies; I'd say that was a good response. :thumb:

To the OP, it's been a gorgeous sunny day and people have probably been outside enjoying it - I know I haven't been on the forum as much today for that very reason and, when I have popped on, there have been very few new posts to read.

I'm going to close this now as I don't want to start up a debate about cliques but, if you want to show people your photos at a later date littleboots, then feel free to start another thread - as you can see, plenty of people would have been interested if you'd left them up a little longer. :D:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back