• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howard's self restraint

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I have been told that I have a very clever pup with lots of potential.

....he's alright! ;) (I say, beaming with pride!:oops:)

394875_10151194595475651_611210650_22361571_1880648746_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!!

Embarrassingly he only learned to lie down last week. :oops: Now he'll lie and wait as well as he'll sit and wait. :love::love: He's a fast learner, but that might have something to do with him being so desperate for the treats. :lol:

oh wow * faints from too much cuteness*

I've never really been a small dog person ( love my rotties, gsds and dobermans) but my boss has just got a puppy CKCS and he is sooooo much fun! He's happy 24/7 and he's little face lights up when he sees me :love: They are such a gorgeous, gentle breed :love:

oh wow * faints from too much cuteness*

I've never really been a small dog person ( love my rotties, gsds and dobermans) but my boss has just got a puppy CKCS and he is sooooo much fun! He's happy 24/7 and he's little face lights up when he sees me :love: They are such a gorgeous, gentle breed :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm not a little dog fan either! :lol:

In my mind he's just a small spaniel so isn't too small!;) (My OH wanted a working Springer)

They are an incredible breed! Everyone loves him!:love:

Back