• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What on Earth is Going on With the Cost of Dietary Supplements ??

I don't know how much they used to cost but that sounds extortionate. :shock::shock:

I agree and, sadly, it's not just petcare items either. Every time I go to the supermarket, I'm shocked at the prices and some things have gone up by around 50% in the last year or so which is ridiculous. And don't even get me started on the price of petrol........ :evil:

I don't know how much they used to cost but that sounds extortionate. :shock::shock:

I agree and, sadly, it's not just petcare items either. Every time I go to the supermarket, I'm shocked at the prices and some things have gone up by around 50% in the last year or so which is ridiculous. And don't even get me started on the price of petrol........ :evil:

I know, I am astounded at how people with large families manage to afford the basics :?

I know, I am astounded at how people with large families manage to afford the basics :?

We're a family of 5 and we've really noticed it. :( I always shopped around anyway but I'm doing it even more so these days and I have to be stricter about picking up things we really need, rather than just buying things because they're a bargain.

I've never understood why Bio Lapis is so expensive compared to the other probiotics. :?

But I think in general it is the extra VAT that is to blame. Grr to the government wot I didn't vote in...

I never actually use Bio Lapis, I was just browsing a Pet Supplies site highlighted in another thread. But all the same I was :shock: at the prices. Even Fibreplex has gone up from about £5 to over £8 (I never use that either !!)

We're a family of 5 and we've really noticed it. :( I always shopped around anyway but I'm doing it even more so these days and I have to be stricter about picking up things we really need, rather than just buying things because they're a bargain.

As a family of five as well I have to agree. Doesn't seem to matter how hard I try, the weekly shop can't be less than £100 anymore, £150 it's much more likely. I seem to have turned into my gran knowing which supermarkets are doing the washing powder and loo roll offers. I feel bad at having laughed at her!

Back