• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm getting a new addition, baby alert

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
went to see a friend today who has had an accidental litter of 2 baby german lops. they are adorable and i have fallen in love with this cute little chappy.

He is 6 weeks old and his name had to begin with a 'B' as all my boys begin with 'B' so............

Say hi to Blackberry
blackberry.jpg

i have to be patient now and wait till he is ready but can go and get cuddles whenever i want.

He is 6 weeks old and his name had to begin with a 'B' as all my boys begin with 'B' so............

I used the exact same reasoning when I got my new rex bunny last week! She's called Buffy and needed a home, and I have a quad who might like a 5th named Benji, Blixy, Buttons, and Bobby- all names they came with except Benji who was the first (Name beginning with B isn't a criteria honest). It's clearly fated. :D

PS She's gorgeous :love::love:

i surely will enjoy my cuddles, he snuggles into your neck when you are holding him, so affectionate. i love him but have to wit till i gt him
always wanted a black butterfly

Back