• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Beatrix bun please :(

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Please can Beatrix bun have vibes? She has a dodgy tummy. She has not eaten apart from little bits of hay and some leaves off a carrot. She didn't touch her parsley, carrot or treats which is totally unlike her.:(

I have given her fibreplex and infacol. Although I had to give her the fibreplex twice. As I gave it to her I could see she hadn't swallowed it but I thought she would once I put her down. Wrong! She spat and flicked it out of her mouth! It was on the rug. Beatrix is so clever. So I had to do it again this time waiting for her to swallow it slowly.

She doesn't appear to be in pain as she is still moving around okay and sitting okay. So hopefully I've caught it quick before it gets worse. Vibes will be really appreciated! xxx

Lots of vibes for Beatrix x. Re the fibreplex, we tried syringing it into Ted's mouth (he spat it out) and rubbing it on his front legs (he flicked it off). But, smeared on his SS pellets he ate it straightaway. Worth a try?

Lots of vibes for Beatrix x. Re the fibreplex, we tried syringing it into Ted's mouth (he spat it out) and rubbing it on his front legs (he flicked it off). But, smeared on his SS pellets he ate it straightaway. Worth a try?

Thanks for that idea. Unfortunately she is too clever for that. In fact none of my lot will take food or treats smeared with any meds. Even tho fibreplex is supposed to taste of carrot which is one of their faves. I have to syringe or they won't take it or get it. My only bun who would take some meds on food was Frasier but he at rainbow bridge now. :cry:

Thanks for all the vibes. Please keep them coming. Beatrix is snuggling up with Darcy. She still hasn't eaten anything since earlier. Hopefully the fibreplex will start kicking in.

About 3am I heard gurgling in Beatrix's tummy and not long after she was pooing! She ate some poop too and a little hay. Then snuggled with Darcy. Today she is still very quiet for her, but she has been eating. :D

I'm keeping an eye on her as she is still quiet which is not like her but so relieved she is finally eating and pooing again! Please keep sending vibes for continued improving!! xxxxxx

Thanks everyone who sent vibes to my little Beatrix bun.:love: I'm very happy to report she is back to her old self! She has been for the past few hours but I didn't want to say anything in case I jinxed it!! She is eating, pooping, charging around, trying to wind up Annie. Yes back to her old self!! :roll::lol::love:

Sounds as if she needs pain relief :( Sending vibes.

I gave her some yesterday to make sure she wasn't in any pain. She hasn't needed it earlier today as she was eating and hopping around but very quiet. I think she was just getting over it. She has a sensitive tummy so I don't like to give her meds unless I'm 100% sure she needs it. I always give it to her earlier rather than later so I nip it in the bud but only when I'm sure.:D

Back