• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 5th Birthday Boris! :) (pic heavy)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I can't believe you're 5 years old already sweetheart :love: I remember picking you up at just 8 weeks old, and you were such a tiny, inquisitive little thing. I didn't know back then just how strong a bond we would develop and how much you would mean to me but from the minute I held you in my arms and kissed your little nose I knew you were special :love:

Baby Boris (8 weeks)

11qqp6p.jpg

xm1kt1.jpg

Teenager :)

25plgjm.jpg

...who loved to destroy things :roll: Especially cardboard boxes!

i44inp.jpg

ixa1wo.jpg

Chilling on mummy's bed :love:

33nkt9g.jpg

With your girl :love:

33p6eys.jpg

And finally, my favourite picture of you ever, from the summer of 2010 :)

6z3dj4.jpg

I love you more than you can ever know Boris Boo :love: Happy Birthday my beautiful little boy :love:

Last edited:
Boris says fank yoo :wave: I has had a good birffday so far, lots of tastey foods to eats and lots of cuddles from mummeh and wifey-bun Bella :love:
35iyv4z.jpg

Fank yooo! I had a great day :D :wave:

..unfortuntately he hasn't got any of his presents yet.....postal service messed up and sent them off to the wrong :censored: post office :roll: And I have no way of getting there as I don't drive! Contacted them and they're gonna sort it out, so hopefully he'll get them tomorrow!

Fank yooo! I had a great day :D :wave:

..unfortuntately he hasn't got any of his presents yet.....postal service messed up and sent them off to the wrong :censored: post office :roll: And I have no way of getting there as I don't drive! Contacted them and they're gonna sort it out, so hopefully he'll get them tomorrow!

Poor Boris ... but extended birthdays can be fun. ;) Hope you get your presents soon. :wave:

Fank yoo everyone! Being 5 years old feels good! :D Mummeh just showed me a parcel she picked up from ze post office, and guess what, its my pwesents! She says ill get them tonight! I is very exciited and so is wifeybun! I'll share whotever it is wiv her if couuurse, but only if she behaves :D

Back