• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie didn't want her hay in the litter tray...

martlou

Warren Veteran
...so she moved it to a more convenient location :lol::lol::lol:

rosiehayonfloor2.jpg

rosiehayonfloor.jpg

:love::love::love:

Oh bless her! :love:

Spenser took great delight in tipping up a previously ignored eggbox of hay just after his room was hoovered yesterday. :roll:

Hehe little monkey. I heard lots of banging and rustling in the kitchen this morning - and found Binky had done similar. She had thrown hay EVERYWHERE! She's had a right mad half hour this morning, running around everywhere, in circles etc. so cute though!

Her fur looks so soft - is it as soft as it looks?

Yes it is, she has a little patch at the back of her head behind her ears where the fur is incredibly soft :love:. Ted's fur is lovely as well actually, must be something in the water round here :lol:

Honestly, the things some bunnies have to do :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I understand that my ex foster bun Bouncer (owned by 'Loog' on here) spends a great deal of time and effort making little piles of hay all over the kitchen floor and then gets most disgruntled when his mummy comes along and 'tidies' them all away :lol::lol::love:

:lol:

Bella decided the other day that she didn't want litter in her litter tray :roll: She basically dug it all out, to my horror :lol:

:lol:

Bella decided the other day that she didn't want litter in her litter tray :roll: She basically dug it all out, to my horror :lol:

Rosie has phases of doing this as well. Everyday for a few weeks I get home from work and she's dug it out :lol: then she stops for a bit :D then it starts again :evil:. She's not doing it at the moment :D Famous last words...

lol yes to make it more work for us to clean up! :lol: I'm sure it's Bumble who does it too I think that Bee's too innocent! :lol:

Ruthie xxx

Honestly, the things some bunnies have to do :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

I understand that my ex foster bun Bouncer (owned by 'Loog' on here) spends a great deal of time and effort making little piles of hay all over the kitchen floor and then gets most disgruntled when his mummy comes along and 'tidies' them all away :lol::lol::love:

:lol::lol: this is Bouncer's favourite hobby at the moment......I caught him the other day rummaging to the bottom of the hay box and then lifting his head up (with all the hay on it!!!) and chucking it over the side of the box :shock: then he hops out looking rather pleased with himself and commences the sorting process :lol::lol:

Back