• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardigan And Socks With Bunnies On Them

I know Carys and Emma on here have them. And I'd really like those items too as I don't have any clothes or anything with little rabbits on them.
Do you know where I can get these or indeed any other clothes with bunnies on them?
I hope you don't think I'm "stealing" your clothing ideas or anything.
It doesn't matter what size they are. Adult, teenager, kid whatever.
I'm not sure though if you are allowed to post links on here or PM them too people?

Thank you x

Last edited:
I've just got some PJ's from asda with a gorgeous bunny on! They're grey and White, vest top and cropped pants :wave:

I got this off ebay:
113_0580.jpg

113_0581.jpg

Hold on i'll try and find the link of you like it?

There's a bunny cardigan in asda the george 21 bit (well i got it a couple of months ago so can't guarantee they'll still be selling it but they might do)

Bunny socks are everywhere i always see them places like dorothy perkins, new look, topshop basically all the high street shops

Ruthie xxx

There was also a bunny dress in H&M again that was a couple of months ago but they might still be selling it

Ruthie xxx

:wave: I got the cardigan you are talking about from H&M, they have a whole range of things with those little bunnies on at the moment!:D
The socks were from accessorize.;)
And I also found some other socks that I got for myself in primark.:D

I got some bunny socks in Primark too! White ones with red trims and white with black trims :lol:

:wave: I got the cardigan you are talking about from H&M, they have a whole range of things with those little bunnies on at the moment!:D
The socks were from accessorize.;)
And I also found some other socks that I got for myself in primark.:D

Thanks Carys! Finger crossed H&M still have that range in next time I visit their store.

H&m have bunny cardigans (I have it £14.99), Bunny dress, bunny jumper dress, bunny peterpan collar blouse :D

Henry Holland have bunny Tee and bunny shirt x

Oooh will have to have another look at H&M I've only seen my bunny dress there. I also got a bunny jumper from topshop although it may not be there anymore... And a thumper t shirt in asda again this was a while ago

Ruthie xxx

i got a beautiful bunny dress from oasis recently and the pyjamas in matalan are lovely and comfy. Matalan also had a nice chiffon top.

Back