• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The New Boy

FarplaceRescue

Alpha Buck
This guy was brought to the sanctuary this morning by people who were moving house today and had nowhere for the rabbit. :roll: We are full, but when they said their only option was the vet for PTS I took him in.
He's castrated and very friendly. He has been checked over by a vet this afternoon, and has had a myxi jab.
He has a silver ring (breeder / show ring???) on one back leg, so I presume he is pedigree.
Someone has suggested Champagne D'Argent, but I don't really know the breed.
snowy001800x600.jpg

Don't know what he is - except a lovely boy.
Just what is it with people? If there was nowhere for my rabbits, I wouldn't be moving. (Sorry, I know some people hit bad times and have no choice but to move.)

I think it should be a human right to be allow pets in your accommodation, providing you meet the needs of the animal of course. It seems to be getting harder and harder to find landlords that take pets.

He's Gorgeous BTW :love:

**gasp** Hes gorgous!!

Can you get the ring off??

So glad you have him.Poor boy.What is wrong with folk?????????:evil:

Exactly my question. Can you get the ring off? He is lovely by the way. I hate when animals have rings. Raul has a band on his foot. He is a budgie and I found him while on a walk. He flew to my feet. I decided against removing it as the vet said it would be difficult. Julie (bunny) has an ear tattoo.

he's stunning... he's deffinatly an argente... do you know what letter is on his ring, they have BRC, then two numbers which make up the year he was born ie 09 or 11 etc then a letter which is the ring size champagne d'argent will be a G, the smaller argente breeds are a C ... he looks like a argente noir to me... the number that follow the letter is his registration number if you wanted to trace who rung him... there are not many people who sell argentes at pets, theyre not a very common breed, i know a lady in yorkshire who does
x

Back