PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo answers :|

LittleEskimo
09-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I go on Yahoo answers now and again if I need to ask a question about something and can't find the answer on Google. Anyway I went and had a look at the pet section and just some of the advice people were giving :| guinea pigs can be kept with rabbits. Guinea pigs can use run around balls and wheels. Rabbits need unlimited pellets and a hand full of hay a day and veggies once or twice a week. Asking why their rabbit was pregnant when they only met the other rabbit for a minute. And just my word I had to go around writing huge essays to correct people! So much bad information which people could take seriously

Mackers
09-03-2012, 06:41 PM
It's such a shame the information out there is so hideous. But well done for correcting them!

LittleEskimo
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
My fingers are killing me lol I just hope I can get through to them about what I was saying

Stator
09-03-2012, 08:26 PM
I used to post some advice on their but it was like a drop in the ocean and I gave up :oops:

LittleEskimo
09-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah there are soo many people that use it, and a different one for each country. It is like a never ending battle :roll:

chelle
10-03-2012, 02:17 AM
aaah well done! Ive done that before too.....it takes forever but hopefully makes some difference!:thumb: