• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yahoo answers :|

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I go on Yahoo answers now and again if I need to ask a question about something and can't find the answer on Google. Anyway I went and had a look at the pet section and just some of the advice people were giving :| guinea pigs can be kept with rabbits. Guinea pigs can use run around balls and wheels. Rabbits need unlimited pellets and a hand full of hay a day and veggies once or twice a week. Asking why their rabbit was pregnant when they only met the other rabbit for a minute. And just my word I had to go around writing huge essays to correct people! So much bad information which people could take seriously

It's such a shame the information out there is so hideous. But well done for correcting them!

Yeah there are soo many people that use it, and a different one for each country. It is like a never ending battle :roll:

aaah well done! Ive done that before too.....it takes forever but hopefully makes some difference!:thumb:

Back