• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you know when bunnies are ready to move in together?

Their dating has gone really well so if you are able to keep a good eye on them over the weekend then I would go for it!

If you mean unsupervised Id say when theres been absolutely no signs of aggression for atleast 48 hours, a few grooms and minimal humping :wave:

After mine had been in the run together for 8 hours a day with no signs of anything naughty (a week) we then decided to go for it...moved them both into a brand new hutch & set it up right by the back patio doors so someone in the household had a beady eye on them most of the time..the hutch was also under our bedroom window which we left open all night so we could hear if they kicked off...which luckily they didnt & it was success!!
It tests your nerves though.
Good luck! X

I sometimes go off when they eat together from the same bowl then I am fairly sure all will be well.

Back