• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is your rabbit a supermodel?

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
Does your rabbit have star quality?

Monster Pet Supplies is the first UK on-line pet supply retailer to sign up to the RWAF retailer charter, and to celebrate, they are looking for the face of their on-line rabbit shop. For the chance to make a supermodel of your bunny, and to win a great prize including a 6ft rabbit hutch and run, and a month's supply of Burgess food, enter here.

https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsupplies?sk=app_95936962634

Do you now how it's judged? Like is it judged by some judges at the company deciding which ones they like best or something else?

Ruthie xxx

Having just followed a 'rabbit trail' (if you'll pardon the pun) from monster pet supplies to the hutch supplier, I thought it was worth pointing out to you that the rabbit shack website page of 'RWA retail charter approved hutches' includes a single storey one for which the default option is 4ft - presumably it's only the 6ft version of this hutch which is part of your charter - at the moment it looks to customers as if the 4ft hutch is part of it too, which hopefully it isn't! Something you might like to take up with them?

http://www.rabbitshack.com/catalogu...ches/rabbitshack-rwa-single-rabbit-hutch-.php

Having just followed a 'rabbit trail' (if you'll pardon the pun) from monster pet supplies to the hutch supplier, I thought it was worth pointing out to you that the rabbit shack website page of 'RWA retail charter approved hutches' includes a single storey one for which the default option is 4ft - presumably it's only the 6ft version of this hutch which is part of your charter - at the moment it looks to customers as if the 4ft hutch is part of it too, which hopefully it isn't! Something you might like to take up with them?

http://www.rabbitshack.com/catalogu...ches/rabbitshack-rwa-single-rabbit-hutch-.php

Well spotted DI Santa !!

Do you now how it's judged? Like is it judged by some judges at the company deciding which ones they like best or something else?

Ruthie xxx

It'll be somebody from the company who judges. I don't know what their criteria will be, but expect the photos will need to be very clear, high resolution and very attractive (which of course all our rabbits are!) so that people will feel positive about the website....so perhaps my photos of Nutmeg lying on his back with his feet in the air wouldn't do so well....but I love them.

Our ideal is to have 6ft as the minimum. However that is going to take time to achieve. We only allow companies to sign up for the charter if they have nothing smaller than 4ft (which we hope they'll also ultimately phase out) and have 5ft and 6ft (and hopefully bigger) hutches in their range.

As yet Rabbit Shack isn't a charter company because they are still producing some that are less than 4ft but we've been working with them and they've been very receptive. They hadn't the bigger hutches when we started working with them. The fact that they have extended their range and are pushing these larger hutches so prominently is a big stride forward and we salute them for that.

Rome wasn't built in a day, as the saying goes, and we continue to work with the manufacturers and retailers to improve what's available, and to improve the information and advice they provide to customers.

Our ideal is to have 6ft as the minimum. However that is going to take time to achieve. We only allow companies to sign up for the charter if they have nothing smaller than 4ft (which we hope they'll also ultimately phase out) and have 5ft and 6ft (and hopefully bigger) hutches in their range.

As yet Rabbit Shack isn't a charter company because they are still producing some that are less than 4ft but we've been working with them and they've been very receptive. They hadn't the bigger hutches when we started working with them. The fact that they have extended their range and are pushing these larger hutches so prominently is a big stride forward and we salute them for that.

Rome wasn't built in a day, as the saying goes, and we continue to work with the manufacturers and retailers to improve what's available, and to improve the information and advice they provide to customers.

Good realistic attitude - hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

right i have so far beein running round like a looney and sorting out bonding pens etc, maybe now i can settle and get my photos taken for this :D

seeing as its 8 photo's is that of the same bunny or could i put one of all 7 of my bunnies?..

ive whittled it down to 2 possible candidates for the photoshoot, saying that i keep changing my mind:lol::lol::lol:

Back