• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Dyed' Bunny

basirascal

Mama Doe
Has anyone any suggestions how I can remove the orange dye put in Twinkle's eye, from his face. His duct is blocked so everything has poured down his little face and he's a half white -half orange bunny now:shock: I have bathed with cooled boiled water but only managed to remove some of the dye. So please can anyone help me to return him back to normal -or will I just have to wait until it wears off?

Last edited:
:shock: Sorry no advice but how did your rabbit get paintballed? :?

It was the orange dye that they put in Twinkle's eye, because his duct is blocked, the orange dye just poured down his face and stained his white fur. So not strictly 'paintballed' but he might as well have been because that's what it looks like:shock:

Spenser had this once, and it didn't take long to wear off. Mind you, Spenser is a bit OCD when it comes to washing! :roll::lol:

:wave: I thought I remembered you saying that Spencer had this done. Poor Twinkle looks dreadful. I have done my best to bathe some off, but I don't want to stress him. I cleaned him up last night but it still seems to be coming from his eye this morning. He literally has one yellow/orange side and one white. Perhaps he's not being as thorough as Spencer.

Back