• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want Biscuit?

I'll swap for Apple.

Sam (Bluesmum) spent ages rigging up a crate and pen set-up with another pen on top that we both thought was escape proof. When I got in from Rosie sitting last night, Apple was out in the lounge again. I just don't know how she does it. Running around the lounge is how she hurt her eye in the first place - it is not bunny proof.

What's Biccy done, Gray?

I'll swap for Apple.

Sam (Bluesmum) spent ages rigging up a crate and pen set-up with another pen on top that we both thought was escape proof. When I got in from Rosie sitting last night, Apple was out in the lounge again. I just don't know how she does it. Running around the lounge is how she hurt her eye in the first place - it is not bunny proof.

What's Biccy done, Gray?

He's in 'learning' mode, which makes him a terror :lol:

He's EVERYWHERE ! :shock:

How about a straight swap for Max? Hes a little ****** aswell today :roll::lol:

oooh whats the starred out word?? Cant be ******* as not enough...could be ******....its not git or **** or sod.....:lol::lol::lol:

Ill make a bet it was ******!!!:lol::lol::lol:

oooh whats the starred out word?? Cant be ******* as not enough...could be ******....its not git or **** or sod.....:lol::lol::lol:

Ill make a bet it was ******!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Starts with a b, ends in r and has 2 g's in the middle!

Back