• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Makimoos Castle has grown...

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Minature bunting :shock:

IMG711.jpg

:lol:

Yes that pink bunny is his baby!... :D

awww so sweet!! Dd has asked me to make some bunting for Joey's new hutch! not sure how long it will last outside though :? did you make the castle? it's fab :D

Thanks guys! I'm not talented enough to make the castle! It was made by the wonderful Aliduncan1 on here! :D:love: Max loves it!

The bunting took literally less than 30seconds. It's Washi tape on Anchor cotton. :D

Sam maybe you could try oilcloth fabric for the bunting and use a waterproofd rope to string it? I dunno, might work?! :D

Love the castle decorations, and the 'baby'.:love: I wouldn't have thought pink was Max's colour.

Spenser is definitely a buck who likes to keep in tocuh with his feminine side. ;)

Thanks guys! I'm not talented enough to make the castle! It was made by the wonderful Aliduncan1 on here! :D:love: Max loves it!

The bunting took literally less than 30seconds. It's Washi tape on Anchor cotton. :D

Sam maybe you could try oilcloth fabric for the bunting and use a waterproofd rope to string it? I dunno, might work?! :D

hehe don't you just love washi tape :love:
yeah, might just have to be a summer addition with the bunting :) I've got some beach hut oilcloth to re-cover Em's desk in her room, so will have to see how much is left ;)
Does Aliduncan sell the castles online?

hehe don't you just love washi tape :love:
yeah, might just have to be a summer addition with the bunting :) I've got some beach hut oilcloth to re-cover Em's desk in her room, so will have to see how much is left ;)
Does Aliduncan sell the castles online?

*points at for sale section* Hehe, I do love washi tape! This is a brill site! http://www.washitapes.co.uk/

@Susie bun - Thank you, Yes Mak likes his Pink...Chicky gave him no choice...so I guess he got used to it! :lol:

Wow, that bunting is awesome!! I ask so glad the castle has been such a success for him. Brilliant.:thumb::thumb:

Back