• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone on here at Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care volunteer meet tonight?

*bump*

Because I'm nosey to see who, if anyone, you met from here :D

Glad you had a good night :)

I was there, i was the person holding the "deadly foods" card. Sorry i didnt see this thread before i left for the meet, but it was lovely to see other bunny people, though i have no idea what anyones names were :oops::D

Hello! My hubby was holding the "not good" food card. I was the shy one in the cream coat lol! I'm fiona, was lovely to meet everyone.

Hello! My hubby was holding the "not good" food card. I was the shy one in the cream coat lol! I'm fiona, was lovely to meet everyone.

Ah, i know who you are now :D. Are you a fosterer for the rescue? Who do you have? :D

I have Liesl and Gretl and i had Pepsi and Fudge but they both went to a nice new home today :D.

I'm a volunteer helping with education and fundraising. Would love to be a fosterer but don't have room at the moment. Was a good night :) looking forward to getting involved! Do they hold meetings often?

Im hoping to get involed with fundraising and awareness soon :D. It must be very rewarding for you :D
Im not sure how often the meetings are held, that was my first one :D

I've only just started. Filled in the application form last weekend and got an email back inviting me to the meeting. Not really done much so far lol! Jus been emailing a few ideas.

Sorry guys, I missed it! I started new tabs and just couldn't make it out. Happy to have an informal gathering here sometime though!

No fosters for the next two weeks, I am forcing myself to take a break!

Hope your feeling better ali. You deserve a break. They were talking about your boarding business at the meeting :)

They just mentioned that one of their fosterers was starting up a boarding business and how great it was because you were giving the bunnies enough space as some boarders cram the bunnies in.

Back