• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox is soo clever

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i was preparing his syringe of metacam, and i donlt have to hold him, i hold syring and he licks straight from it, think he loves the stuff :lol: he'll be gutted when it stops :lol:

he has his check up tomorro, the lump is still there, if it was a blood clot, should it have gone down by now?

Biscuit had a haematoma (sp?) when he was neutered. Blood filled his scrotum after the testicle was removed, it took ~2 weeks to go. It went rather solid and firm.

Ginger is exactly like you say with metacam. She just comes and takes it straight from the syringe :)

Aww, good boy!!! I can't comment on the lump, just hope the vet trip tomorrow goes well and that they can shed some more light on it for you, especially now that it's been a while since they first saw it, they might have more ideas now :)

I wish Buckley was that good at taking metacam! I have to use a tip given to me by Susiebun, who fills a crunchie with it and hopes it doesn't get tipped upside down!

Lots of fusses for Sox :love::love::love:

Biscuit had a haematoma (sp?) when he was neutered. Blood filled his scrotum after the testicle was removed, it took ~2 weeks to go. It went rather solid and firm.

Ginger is exactly like you say with metacam. She just comes and takes it straight from the syringe :)

yes it is rather solid and firm, thanks :wave:

i was preparing his syringe of metacam, and i donlt have to hold him, i hold syring and he licks straight from it, think he loves the stuff :lol: he'll be gutted when it stops :lol:

he has his check up tomorro, the lump is still there, if it was a blood clot, should it have gone down by now?

awww i wish Jessie would do that! Domino isnt on meds but he seems really keen to try them when I am in there giving it to Jessie. She has got more used to it now but I would faint I think if I saw her just licking it :lol:

sox had check up they are happy with his healing and say his lump has decreased, he doesn't need his meds anymore i said he would be gutted he addicted to the stuff :lol:
his weight was up to 0.96kg when vet weighed him, although he is heavier on my scales :lol:

Aww bless him :) My Bella became a Metacam junkie, she had it for about 2 weeks after she'd dislocated her hip, and she'd literally try to run off with the syringe :lol:

:lol: She'd hear me prepare it and sit by the door waiting when I came downstairs. And then she'd start buzzing excitedly :lol: Lick the syringe like crazy and try to take it off me! It looked so funny! I wish I had recorded it on video or something :lol:

I've been squidging it onto a piece of parsley or an SS and Ted just hoovers it up :lol::lol::lol:

wow its almost gone overnight :shock: teh little lump of blood clot sox got, checked hm ths morn and it now tiny, good boy sox :D

Thats' good news. :D Also good that he lets you check him. Spenser turns into a furry dervish. :roll:

ive just been watching a disney dvd on laptop as it wouldn;t play on tv, and picked hm up to join me, he is a licky boy wth me his mummy, i stroke him and he licks me back in return, he even had to stand on laptop to see what was watching :lol:

Back