• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted and Rosie - our new indoor set up

martlou

Warren Veteran
Our panels arrived and today we have built a dividing wall for the dining room, which means they can both be in the room together but separated :D. I'm really pleased about this as I hated them being apart and this way they have each other for company even though they are not bonded at the moment. Ted seems really well thank goodness, we've got a couple of inches between the panels so there can be no biting through the wall. Hopefully that means he won't be wary of Rosie.

Bunny room

bunnyroom.jpg

Rosie's half

rosieshalf2.jpg

rosieshalf.jpg

Ted's half

tedshalf2.jpg

He likes to sit on top of the carrier, we've pulled the blanket over the front a bit to make a nice cosey hidey-hole.

tedshalf.jpg

Teddy peek a boo

tedpeep.jpg

Having a drink

teddrink.jpg

and a nibble

tedseagrass.jpg

Cosy Rosie

rosietent.jpg

She's found something tasty...

rosietent2.jpg

They meet again

bothatbars.jpg

And have a friendly sniff

bothatbars2.jpg

:love::love::love:

So glad we've got this sorted, just need to get a tunnel for Rosie. Hopefully the separation will not be forever!

aw thats lovely! I used those cubes with mine when they were bonding ... though I got so angry with mine as they kept falling down :lol:
Are your buns jumpers? Oreo managed to jump 2 panels! Just to let you know - i dont want any nasty accidents like I had!

Are you going to swap sides?

It looks brilliant! :thumb:

I laughed out loud at the photo of Rosie finding something tasty! :lol:

Thanks everyone :wave: :D

aw thats lovely! I used those cubes with mine when they were bonding ... though I got so angry with mine as they kept falling down :lol:
Are your buns jumpers? Oreo managed to jump 2 panels! Just to let you know - i dont want any nasty accidents like I had!

Are you going to swap sides?

They seem quite solid, we've built a little tower at each end and one in the middle for extra stability as Rosie did actually manage to knock them over when she stretched up and leaned on them :lol:. They aren't really jumpers so I'm not too worried about either of them making it over to the other side (famous last words...) plus the floor is wood so they don't get a good grip for "taking off". We've been careful not to put anything too near the panels that would help them to do this :lol:

I hadn't thought of swapping sides to be honest as they will both come into the living room separately and use the same tray in there but I think that might be a good idea now you've mentioned it, thanks :D

It looks brilliant! :thumb:

I laughed out loud at the photo of Rosie finding something tasty! :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

As far as the rebond is concerned we've been advised to wait at least a month, but we've had a very tempting offer for help with this as well :D:D:D

pleased to see ted looking better ... thank goodness ... they look very happy in there new set up .. well done . :D

Thanks Angie, we're really pleased with it. I've got Ted in with me now in the living room, then I'll swap later and bring Rosie in for a few hours. Rosie came in for the evening last night as we're very conscious Ted has had more attention recently. The hardest bit so far was opening the doors for Ted to come in this afternoon (he's on the side with the sliding doors into the living room at the moment) and Rosie running over and realising she couldn't get here as the wall's in the way :cry: Poor girl, she won't understand it's her turn later :cry:.

Thank you everybody :D I swapped over and Rosie went mad on the bunny 500s when she came in, binkying all over :D but now Ted looks all sad :cry: I need to toughen up, I know they're fine in there really, we're in and out and we always stop for a stroke or a little chat.

Back