• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even more Honeypigs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We seem to have been inundatd with guinea pigs lately:(

today these arrived

..continued with our Island theme for names!

A 2 year old boar..Mull

Mull.jpg

a 3 year old sow, Iona

iona.jpg

a 2 year old sow, Faray

faraya.jpg

and a pair of 18 month sows

Kilda

kilda.jpg

and Eriskay

Eriskay.jpg

and together

eriskaykilda.jpg

Jill!!! Stop it I want them all especially Mull :love: I wish I had a bigger cage and boars could get on together

Lovely piggies. :love: Wishing them well and hoping you rehome some soon as you must be very full now. :(

Jon, (my oh), did lots of aw... And oooh... At these pictures. We are thinking of getting piggies but not quite ready to take the plunge for various reasons. We even went to a talk about them at woodgreen, I didn't realise quite how cute and interactive they could be. :D

Oh wow, they are gorgeous. I so wish Cassie could have some piggy friends (vet advises not to, and I think it's the right thing to do).

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

my sisters name is iona and her last name is very similiar to eriskay:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

awww cute :love: I used to have guinea pigs, lots of them and they are adorable but I just don't have the time now ( I find them harder work than rabbits as they don't litter train) although these kind of threads make me :love::love::love:

awww cute :love: I used to have guinea pigs, lots of them and they are adorable but I just don't have the time now ( I find them harder work than rabbits as they don't litter train) although these kind of threads make me :love::love::love:

Our Scooby was a house piggy and he was litter trained (for wees at least) we just swept up his poops :D. He never did a wee outside of the tray until he got a bladder stone at 6 yrs and became incontinent, very sadlyhe didn't survive long after the operation :cry::cry::cry:

Our Scooby was a house piggy and he was litter trained (for wees at least) we just swept up his poops :D. He never did a wee outside of the tray until he got a bladder stone at 6 yrs and became incontinent, very sadlyhe didn't survive long after the operation :cry::cry::cry:

Really? That's so cute :love:

Back