• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally booked them in!

Bailey:)

Warren Scout
Lola and Bailey are both going to the vets on Monday for neutering!

Anyone have any advice for me? I am very nervous already hah! How long do you think to leave it until putting these back into their runs: http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cat_dens/cat_dens/233513

They both have one, Bailey is going to be grumpy till he gets his back, he's non stop on it :lol:

I know this is only a routine OP so maybe I am overreacting but never had an operation on any of my animals before (only had hamsters before:oops:)

Aww I feel for you. I was exactly the same when Munchkin my boy went in. No one except the people on here understood how hard it was.
Make sure you keep yourself busy all day so's you are not sat worrying. As for their climbing castles :) I wouldn't let them back on until after their follow up vet app t , just in case they do damage to the wound site. They will be quieter for at least 24 hours after.
Hope everything goes ok x

Thank you! I'll be sure to take them out after they've gone in for it. Hopefully all will go well and I can bring the poor mites home the same day :(

Back