• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lincolnshire vet recommendation

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to recommend to any Lincolnshire peeps, Foxhall vets in Ruskington have been amazing through Beau's recent (And worst!) bout of stasis. We have been nervous wrecks, and they have been so kind and patient with us. They not only treated him but showed us what they were doing, like holding the scope thingy so we could see what spurs look like. They had us try things we wouldn't have thought of, AND the most amazing thing was they rang us to check how he was doing!! I really can't recommend them enough :D

That's interesting. Thanks for making us aware. I just registered at quarrington vets in sleaford Lincolnshire went there today and they were really lovely.

I would completely agree with this. I've used them for years and they are very patient, and also they know I know a lot about bunnies, so they don't patronise me telling me the things I do know, but discuss the treatment.
They were also wonderful when we took Squidgy to be PTS :(:(:(:( giving us the last appointment of the day and leaving us on our own with him while he went.

Back